Monday, March 07, 2011

YW Bookmarks 2011 Theme

So, I wish I were a real designer, but I dabble in photoshop and designed these for our stake YW this year. I think they turned out kind of cute so wanted to throw them out there to the world - if you have Young Women or are working with them in your ward feel free to use them. Because I'm kind of new to this tell me if just downloading the images is a mess and I'll send you a high-res copy. They turn out super cute laminated with a ribbon tied through a hole punched at the top ... just sayin'. My personal favorites are the one with the tree, and the last one with the funky writing.





8 comments:

Amy said...

Laura, these are amazing! It makes me wish for a calling in YW so I could take advantage of them. Alas! Let me know if you ever design some for primary!

Marilyn said...

Wow!! I'm so glad you shared these! I'm in YW too---I will definitely be printing these out. (My favorite is also the tree.) I'm amazed that you were able to make these---you SHOULD be a designer!

Laura F said...

You're both so sweet! Really let me know if they print funny from these pictures because in the past blogger smushed images to really small sizes and I don't know if they still do. Anyway, I can photobucket them or something. We just sent them in to kinko's and had them take care of the double-sided printing so they were lined up right and they did a great job.

Laura F said...

Amy, we did a little graphic for our primary and ironed them on to scripture totes for this year's theme. They were pretty cute. But I found a blog today that had some fun primary stuff on it -
simplyfreshdesigns.com

Melynie said...

Laura, these are fantastic! I'm going to pass these on to my friend in YW! Well done, friend!

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

Laura, These are amazing!

summer said...

SO darling! I wish I were in YW - but my Visiting Teacher is, and I'll have to share these with her.

Talented my friend....very talented!

Mandy said...

Nice job! Especially love the last one.