I've been sitting on this picture for a few months, but it makes me laugh every time I see it so naturally it must be posted. Hope you get a giggle, too! The girls decorated themselves with stickers...
Okay, that is TOO. FUNNY. I mean, seriously! Love it.
In other news, can I just tell you how much I enjoyed your last comment on my blog? Oh, I miss you, girl! Always so fun to talk to you--I would be in high favor of a girls trip. Just say when!
6 comments:
Hehehehehe hahahahaha chuckle chuckle belly laugh.
Can you tell I'm still laughing? This one is sure to end up on the wedding video.
Did you ask her what she was thinking?
Okay, that is TOO. FUNNY. I mean, seriously! Love it.
In other news, can I just tell you how much I enjoyed your last comment on my blog? Oh, I miss you, girl! Always so fun to talk to you--I would be in high favor of a girls trip. Just say when!
Ha! Man, girls are funny!
BWAHAHAH! Hilarious.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how old Audrey looks. They change so fast!!!
It is too late at night. I can't stop laughing..... I love it.
Post a Comment