Okay, I did get around to making this thing "private" today... so if you got the email you're in. I'm sure this will take some tweaking, but this is a start. Hawaii pics and a few updates to come soon, hopefully! If someone happens to mention having been left off the invite list and is feeling despondent about it, please have them email me at finnyla@gmail.com and we'll remedy that.
For the blog savvy, I'm working on creating an "updating" blog at finlinsons.blogspot.com so if you have readers trained to this site you may want to redirect them there - that way you'll still get update notifications and hopefully we won't fall completely off the map.
If the previous paragraph may as well be greek, don't worry about it. I'm still figuring it out too. Just bookmark this site and check every so often. :-)
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment