Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finally, some snow!!!

Erick's first order of business was building a sledding hill. I had a hard time convincing him there may not be enough snow - he was quite determined.


Matt's first real outdoor snow experience, and I'm not sure he's terribly impressed. What do you think that look says?


I love love LOVE how Izzie's hair curls when it gets a little wet. Sometimes it's humidity, sometimes it's snow, but it makes the cutest little rings when she comes in for hot cocoa. Which is almost never. Unless she's forced or completely freezing.

And see the snowball in Audrey's hands? That snowball was seconds later hurled toward my camera, so we got out in the nick of time here. The smile says it all.


While it wasn't quite a white Christmas, we're certainly getting there!

1 comment:

Salem Fire Soccer said...

Hi Laura!! Your kids are so cute your baby is getting big way to fast. Today we went to Monte Edwards funeral and talked to your Mom & Dad and some of our other old neighborhood friends. It made me think back to all the fun we used to have and how I wish that is was still like that here. Those were the best of times. I need your e-mail address so I can add it to my blog list. My e-mail is alishajean@aol.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Alisha