Some of you know we had some loverly 1950's mirrored tiles with a fabulous gold varigation in them covering this wall in our entry way. About a month ago I parted with the tiles, leaving the glue and some of the backing on the wall. This weekend I enlisted some slave labor to replace the severely damaged drywall. What do you think?

It was this or the coal mines. Don't you love Audrey's work boots?
It was this or the coal mines. Don't you love Audrey's work boots?
Dad's pretty efficient with a demolition hammer. Who knew?
And the hung drywall. Honestly, we're probably have to shell out for someone to tape and mud the place. The weekend labor was cheap, but we'll probably need a professional to really make their work shine. Either way I'm thrilled with the progress made. Thanks hun!

3 comments:
Awesome! It will be so great for you to have that all done!
Nice work all! I'd love to see more of your home - post more pictures please! A home tour if you have the time :)
Yay!
Post a Comment