Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We miss grandma's house

As we were driving the other day, Izzie and I had another great conversation.

Izzie: Mom, I wish our house was grandma's house.

Me (thinking, me too!): Why's that? What do you like better at Grandma's?

Izzie: I like going for walks at Grandma's.

Me: But we go for walks at our house, too.

Izzie: But I like walks at grandma's. There is more fun because sometimes Grandpa comes, sometimes Rob and Kristy, and even uncle Mick can come if we go for walks there. I just like it better.

Me too, Izzie. It would certainly be hard to replicate those kind of walks with any scenery or trails in Missouri, because apparently that's not what she misses. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

I am now in tears! I miss you all so much. I agree with Izzie--walks are about the company, not the scenery.

Kristy Swenson said...

Miss you guys!! That Izzie is one cute girl!! :) When is the next time I get to see you and the rest of the family? Andrew needs some cousins to play with!! :) Love you guys!!