Monday, December 08, 2008

Must be crazy...

I've never turned down an induction. I've had all my babies with pitocin, even the one that started naturally. But even with the discomfort of the past couple of days, for some reason today I did it. I gave up my chance at predictability this afternoon, at least for another week. Wish me luck. After arguing with my girls and still having contractions today, I may be a little in mourning. :-)

2 comments:

kim said...

Good luck! I can't imagine having pitocin--maybe you'll really enjoy not being induced :)

Amanda said...

Good job! I'm just sorry you haven't had your baby already. But with all that you've gone through in the last couple of days, when it does happen, it will probably happen fast. Good luck! I keep checking for updates. I can't wait to hear about #4.

BTW, and off the subject, you asked about my stocking holders. I'm not sure how sturdy they are. I think they're okay, but we only use them to hold the stockings before Santa comes. On Christmas Eve we move them to the couch. You're welcome to come and see them sometime. You know, when you're not having a baby.