darling pictures. de-stress...make your husband give you a deep massage. Then just lay there and only think about how life is so good. you'll forget about everything you have to do...at least for a few minutes. That is what I do!:) But really, I think life is meant to be hard and just naturally includes stress! Good thing life is naturally fun too! Good luck! I'd like to hear more about why your think your schools office staff hates you. We miss the bus around here too.
2 comments:
darling pictures.
de-stress...make your husband give you a deep massage. Then just lay there and only think about how life is so good. you'll forget about everything you have to do...at least for a few minutes.
That is what I do!:)
But really, I think life is meant to be hard and just naturally includes stress! Good thing life is naturally fun too! Good luck! I'd like to hear more about why your think your schools office staff hates you. We miss the bus around here too.
She's a sweetie.
Post a Comment