Oh my goodness! How is it that little baby's bums can project things so far?That's classic. I found your blog via Cheryl-Lynn's. What a beautiful blog!
Oh, that's priceless! Glad you captured the moment. Powerful little bottoms, aren't they? Hey, how late is too late to call. We're an hour behind and I always feel like it's too late once our kiddos are down for the night.
nice photoshopping!
Oh my! Been there before! Both of my boys had amazing abilities in that area... I think it's hilarious you caught it on camera!
I love this. He looks SO cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! How is it that little baby's bums can project things so far?
That's classic. I found your blog via Cheryl-Lynn's. What a beautiful blog!
Oh, that's priceless! Glad you captured the moment. Powerful little bottoms, aren't they? Hey, how late is too late to call. We're an hour behind and I always feel like it's too late once our kiddos are down for the night.
nice photoshopping!
Oh my! Been there before! Both of my boys had amazing abilities in that area... I think it's hilarious you caught it on camera!
I love this. He looks SO cute.
Post a Comment