Monday, November 10, 2008

Mommy's helper


Yes, I took a picture inside Walmart. That I had my camera with me will be no surprise to most of you, but I couldn't resist snapping this shot. Audrey and I do many trips to Walmart, and I've found as long as I have a list and keep moving, and can keep HER moving from item to item throughout the store, we do really well together. It's when I stop to read the ingredients on a can of spaghetti sauce that suddenly my cart's full of pasta and noodle mixes with cartoon characters plastered on the boxes. When we get to the checkout line she likes to spin the bagger stand and I tend to do a lot of apologizing to the cashier (amount depending on that person's gender, age, and probable prior exposure to kids), but when it's all said and done it's not too bad. Thanks babe!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: