Just for reference as you're taking the quiz, I think I missed five. Try it! Seriously, though, grades were so inflated at my school nobody in their right mind believed a C was really average... I feel just fine about a B- today, though! Funny how things change. :-)
4 comments:
I got a D-.
Yup, I'm a genius. Mr. Robinson would be disappointed.
Hey Laura,
I just saw the comment you made on my blog. I don't mind that you have checked us out, or that you commented. It was good to hear from you. So you guys are in ST. Louis? We are about 4 hours North in Iowa. Your kids are so cute!! Congrats on your pregnancy, I think that is great!
Anyway, I just thought I would wrtie a quick note saying hi. Drop by our blog and comment anytime!
Malia
At least Jenni's a little closer to my neck of the woods. You make me feel like an idiot, because I failed. Thanks a lot.
Please let us know when you find out what you're having.
Amanda, Jenni, for what it's worth my hubby humiliated me by scoring a perfect score while watching tv. He didn't even think about it! I think he's just lucky. ;-)
Post a Comment