I love how much energy these kids have when you combine simple things like a little sunshine and a bubble blower hanging from the trees! We're blowing through bubbles this season by the gallons and I really need to invest in some glycerin one of these days.
Erick's really into Star Wars and Legos right now, so everything he builds is a ship of some shape. It's usually something rather basic by design, then loaded up with as much weaponry as he can imagine.
The soccer trio is a duo here, but rest assured Izzie's usually right in there on the action.
More bubbles...
"Gotta tie up these heeled sandals tighter if I'm going to get a chance at that ball..." (She ended up using some of Erick's hand-me-down sneakers by the end of the day. She likes 'cute', but is really all about comfort and functionality.)
Audrey hides from us now... this picture was taken after I found her behind the black garbage cans on the side of the house. We'd been looking for a while.
On your mark, get set.... wait! Someone's already running!
6 comments:
Such great pictures! It looked like the perfect spring day to get out and enjoy the nice weather after a LONG winter hybernation.
Sorry that Audrey is into hiding. That can be scary! She's a doll. I wish my girls had cute hair like her!
I was laughing at Izzie and the sandals. Glad common sense won out in the end.
And we HAVE to get Erick and Matt together since all he does is build with those two things all day long.
We got about 5 inches of snow today, so my beloved flip flops are retired to the closet for a while until we thaw out!
Great pictures....although....
YOU are noticeably absent!
OH MAN, Jenni... I have to admit that probably won't change for a while. I'm working on a post for that once I get a little more motivated. But how are you doing??? How's the BLT? He is absolutely adorable, and I hope you're getting some rest. Unlike Cheryl there, who I hear is out doing things like mowing the lawn three days after delivery... ;-)
Uh...certainly no lawn mowing going on here...and that's not just because much of it is still under snow.
Today I got dressed, and I considered that quite an accomplishment.
Wow I can't believe that I can see your lawn! Not to long ago you had pictures up with a TON of snow!! I can't believe how fast it melted!
It HAS melted quickly, thank heavens! We had a couple of days last week that actually dried out most of the ground, so we're even almost past the "muddy" stage. It can stay cool for a while, as long as it stays dry I'll be happy!
Jenni, getting dressed with a newborn is entirely optional, as are showering and doing dishes. We stock up on paper. So you're sounding great!
Post a Comment