It seems as though everyone I know is jumping on the privacy bandwagon... it's like they don't want perfect strangers to be able to track them down and peer in their windows at night or something. I don't know, I guess I get it. :-) I've been thinking about it all, and I've decided that instead of going totally private with this blog, I'll be taking off major identifying information.... such as our last name. So, the address to this blog will be changing this weekend. I'll try to email everyone I can think of so lists may be updated allowing you to stay tuned to the very interesting intricacies of our life, but if for some reason you don't get the email, please let me know! Or if you've been blog stalking and are just afraid you won't get the email, but are a nice, normal person... let me know then, too! You can reach me by leaving your email address in a comment on this site - I won't publish the comment so you'll be safe.
Also, if you're linked to this site, I'd really appreciate your making sure our last name isn't listed on your site, thus defeating the purpose to this switch.
Thanks!
2 comments:
Good ideas. Got the email. Love your new name and blog look!
Thanks for this Laura, I hadn't even thought of it, but I think it's a really smart thing to do. I switched your name on my blog and everyone else's too! You're so smart!
Post a Comment