Monday, February 25, 2008

Haircut!

Izzie's struggled for a long time now growing hair - she always has this little spot at the back that refuses to grow longer than a few inches, and I assume it's because she sleeps on it and breaks it off. We've tried satin pillowcases, hats and just waiting it out, but I decided today to take matters into my own hands. I attempted a haircut to try to help that spot blend in, and hopefully to stimulate some new growth. Here are the results, and I suppose if I find in a day or so that I just hate it, we'll take her in to have things fixed. But for now, I'm quite happy with the result!


The back shot....
And the token Moosie shot, because she craves them if I take pictures of Izzie. It's a princess thing.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Laura! I saw your comment on my blog, and I thought I should comment on your blog in case you didn't check back on mine to see my response. It was so great to hear from you, and you are welcome to blog stalk anytime!

Your blog and kids are absolutely darling, and I hope you don't mind that I did a little blog stalking of my own . . .

One of the things that I have loved about starting a blog was hearing from old friends I haven't seen in ages. It's been a really nice way to keep up on what's happening with people.

Thanks again for your comment, and I hope to hear from you again soon!

kim said...

Such a cute haircut! Great job!

kim said...

Such a cute haircute! Great job!

Cheryl said...

She looks darling! It's so fun that you have enough hair to style. I'm still waiting...