Here are a couple of photos I took Saturday night on the backroad to Salem. They're nothing special, but I love how serene the valley is here. This is my favorite time of year in Utah, with the snow-covered mountains. Just before I stopped to take these we saw a beautiful snowy owl hunting in the fields, and the scene was just breathtaking. It's not so green as other places in the world, and I admit even I have times when I just don't see the appeal to this place, but Utah really does have its own kind of poetic beauty that I miss when I'm away.

2 comments:
It's true, there's something about those snow covered mountains that is breathtaking. I love them. Thanks for sharing those photos. I miss them.
You are making me homesick!! Lovely photos. I am saving them to my hard drive. Salem is correctly named: The City of Peace!
Post a Comment