I was sent this by Emily and Sheri, so here we go! I'd love to see other responses, so if you fill this one out, let me know!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:04 – I love daylight savings time!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Silver or Gold? Wow, I’ll take anything and have some of everything. In fact, the bracelet I have on is rubber and says "Utahns for Public Schools" on it, so I'm not terribly picky.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Unfortunately, I think it was the Simpsons Movie… a total waste of time even if you like the tv show.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Ugly Betty, then Heroes, although I watch everything on tivo after the kids have gone to bed. Actually, I tend to stack a few episodes then watch them all night long on the nights Justin is away, which is great if it’s Ugly Betty, but horrible if it’s Heroes. I’ve been known to call Justin’s cell at rather odd times during the night because I’m too scared to sleep!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Breakfast? I guess that’s that meal I feed my kids in the morning… I’m terrible at eating it myself these days.
6. What is your middle name? Andreah – my great great grandmother’s. Although I never met her I have a picture of her in my livingroom and have found myself talking to her sometimes, I like to think she watches out for me.
7. What food do you dislike? I’m not a huge fan of runny eggs, melons or just about anything in the gas station “snack” aisles – aka chex mixes, nuts, etc.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I have everything on my ipod and created my own playlist a few weeks ago with new music! It was incredibly therapeutic and a lot of fun as I’ve hardly purchased a cd in years. Almost all the mellow ones are here on my blog. I like Carrie Underwood, too.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1999 Chrysler Town and Country. It has weird squeaks and thumps sometimes, but I love the heated seats these days!
10. Favorite sandwich? I really like Quizno’s, but I actually like the flatbread salads there even better. At home? Peanutbutter and homemade strawberry jam on white bread is a decadent treat.
11. What characteristics do you despise? I can think of someone in my ward who is an incessant name-dropper and it seriously drives me crazy. So maybe that and pessimists.
12. What is your favorite item of clothing? My new black dress shoes. They’re eccos and so very comfy I want to wear them with everything.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I’d like to see the stone heads on Easter Island, and I could spend some time in Italy.
14. What color is your bathroom? White walls, blue, green, and mahogany decoration.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? I love Ann Taylor and Land’s End
16. Where would you retire to? Depends on how old I am and how many kids and grandkids I have. In the current master plan retirement is only 10 years away… ;-)
17. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My cousin, Marsha, threw me a surprise birthday party at her house in Provo I want to say when I turned 13? Anyway, I’ve never forgotten all the work she went to and how thoughtful she was to invite all my friends from Salem to her house in Provo not knowing any of them really herself – she’s still an amazing and caring person.
18. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Live or on tv? I love just about anything live, but only like the most random ones on tv. For example, the kids and I watched bull riding on cable the other night… that and the occasional Japanese reality show.
19. Furthest place you are sending this? n/a
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Emily Burneson J
21. Person you expect to send it back first? n/a
22. Favorite saying? This too, shall pass
23. When is your birthday? 5/16
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Depends – I get far more accomplished in the morning, but that doesn’t seem to stop me from sitting up late and night and doing nothing at all. I love naps.
25. What is your shoe size? 6 – it was a 5.5 before pregnancies…
26. Pets? No, but we’ve set traps for the mice...
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Justin has an interview next week at Nestle in Saint Louis for an internship!
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A jockey or some kind of horse trainer.
29. How are you today? Pretty good on advil – it’s mid-month.
30. What is your favorite candy? Sour patch kids, but they have to be fresh
31. What is your favorite flower? The ones my kids pick
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Justin’s graduation – April 24th 2009!
33. What city and state were you born? Provo, Utah
34. What is your full name? wow, this AND the nickname question? If you can’t figure out my full name you really shouldn’t be reading this.
35. What are you listening to right now? Justin typing on his computer. Aren’t we sad?
36. What was the last thing you ate? A mini snickers bar from my kids’ Halloween treats. Erick has a peanut allergy so they go to mom and dad by default. It’s not agreeing with me, though… unfortunately.
37. Do you wish on stars? Often, I love stars. Have you seen the comet yet?
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cornflower Blue – for some reason that name has always struck me as the most poetic of the group
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom – it’s time to submit news for the newsletter again!
41. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke with lime, but I only get them when we go out.
42. Favorite restaurant? Bristols
43. Hair color? Blonde with highlights and lowlights. Just had my bi-yearly color job done a month ago, so I’m back to home highlights until 2009 unless we win the lottery
44. Siblings? 4 brothers, 1 sister, all younger and cuter
45. Favorite day of the year? Valentine’s Day.
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Little Ponies
47. Summer or winter? Fall
48. Hugs or kisses? Hugs and cuddles – they last longest
49. Coffee or tea? chamomile
50. Chocolate or vanilla? Darkest of dark chocolates – scharfenberger’s awesome, and made in the USA! It’s about time…
51. Do you want your friends to email you back? n/a.
52. When was the last time you cried? In RS on Sunday.
53. What is under your bed? Everything related to first-aid, some blankets, maybe a random sock or two, and our camcorder.
54. Who is the friend you have had the longest? With whom I still keep in touch, and who is not family? Probably Jenni Walton (Cragun)… I have incriminating pictures of us “modeling” on my trampoline when we were something like 9. What I wouldn’t have given for a digital camera then! I think we took a whole roll of very silly pictures. J
55. What did you do last night? We went to Justin’s sister’s home for dinner and extended FHE. She read “The Three Trees” for the lesson, and it was cute to hear the kids discuss the story and what it meant.
56. What are you afraid of? The short list? Dying young and leaving my husband and kids. Selfish, I know, but it terrifies me. Running out of things. I have two of everything at our house. I also maintain a healthy respect for electrical outlets and the garbage disposal.
57. Salty or sweet? Salt and vinegar chips
58. How many keys on your key ring? House keys, car key, and something I’m not sure of. Maybe my cedar chest?
59. How many years at your current job? Which job?
60. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday. Mondays I tend to drop a lot of things getting back into the week, but by Tuesday I have enough week left to plan out and get a lot done. Tuesdays are proactive and flexible – by Friday what’s done that week is done and I just hope it was good. Tuesdays are good days.
61. How many cities have you lived in? hm – Salem, Payson, Provo, Saint Louis (MO), O’Fallon (MO), and a number of cities in Paraguay.
62. Do you make friends easily? I make acquaintances easily, but I really treasure and am grateful for my friends.
63. How many people will you be sending this to? none
4 comments:
What a list. I loved that it kept going and going.
I laughed that you you wanted to be a jockey, didn't know you have such tiny feet, can't believe you don't like gas station "snack" items (I love getting treats!) and didn't know you like Valentine's Day best.
Fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
I loved reading all of the things about you. Even though we've known each other for a while I feel I get to know you even better with every post I read. It's great.
Next time you see Jenni Walton, tell her I said Hi.
I wish I would have had this list when you lived here, I feel like I have a deeper glimpse into your soul :). What is name-dropping?
kate - name dropping... it's when you purposely slip things into conversations, specifically the names of famous or admired people, with the intention of making yourself look better by association with them. I guess it's not a cardinal sin, and I've probably been guilty (just because I so rarely meet famous people!), but in sunday school lessons it's really distracting when it has nothing to do with the story being told, and it happens every week. ;-)
Post a Comment