What a fun night all together and so perfect for this time of year! Your kids are so darling. I love their white hair, just like their mom and aunt Shelly.
Amanda - so it's not Prague, but I hope maybe someday it is!!! But we had a good time. :-)
Cheryl - it's amazing how different my girls' hair is! Izzie's is totally Shelly because it's so fine and the tangles bring tears all the time. Audrey's is more like mine was - a little coarser. But they're fun.
Mom - I think cheryl left instructions on Shelly's website. She's a great writer, and her adventures and blogs are really fun to read!
Your kids are so cute Laura. I love having a baby, but I can't wait until Hannah is old enough to enjoy things like this. It is so fun to see them having so much fun!
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun!
What a fun night all together and so perfect for this time of year! Your kids are so darling. I love their white hair, just like their mom and aunt Shelly.
Tell Cheryl I want to be invited to read her blog! This is a fun way to keep up on lots of people that I love
Amanda - so it's not Prague, but I hope maybe someday it is!!! But we had a good time. :-)
Cheryl - it's amazing how different my girls' hair is! Izzie's is totally Shelly because it's so fine and the tangles bring tears all the time. Audrey's is more like mine was - a little coarser. But they're fun.
Mom - I think cheryl left instructions on Shelly's website. She's a great writer, and her adventures and blogs are really fun to read!
We love Cornbelly's! Glad you had fun with your family!
Your kids are so cute Laura. I love having a baby, but I can't wait until Hannah is old enough to enjoy things like this. It is so fun to see them having so much fun!
Post a Comment