
Audrey Michelle Finlinson was born on the 16th of April, 2006, and she is really adorable. I know, I'm biased, but she has been such a good baby so far it's hard not to be! She's sleeping so much I have to wake her to feed her, and she hardly ever cries. Erick and Izzie love her, and are so excited to have her around. They've been great little helpers, too! This delivery was a little different, because it was the first time Justin didn't just stay at the hospital with the baby and I. As a matter of fact, he was horribly ill, along with the kids, and so Grandma took care of them all while the baby and I hung out at Missouri Baptist. Luckily they were all on prescriptions by the time we got home, and Audrey is none the worse for the wear. Thank heavens for grandmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment